Multi-Purpose GNSS Receiver
Compact, rugged and advanced, the Hiper HR is the right receiver for a broad range of applications.
Compact, rugged and advanced, the Hiper HR is the right receiver for a broad range of applications.SEE HOW
Set yourself free
The HiPer HR GNSS receiver overcomes field challenges with a unique blend of technologies. If you're under tree cover, or can't get the pole plumb, or need to range widely from your base, or you need superb accuracy, or work in wet conditions, or all of the above, you'll be free you to do your best work.
As part of the Elite Suite hybrid positioning solution, using network correction, mounted to a vehicle or grade checking with Millimeter GPS, or an almost countless number of applications, the HR combines the features to help you succeed.
- Next generation Fence Antenna for superior reception
- Rugged, waterproof IP67 environmental design
- Cellular, LongLink and Radio communications all integrated
- 452 Universal Tracking channels
- Unique 9-axis TILT™ compensation
- Internal Wi-Fi and multi-spectrum Bluetooth
Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology (TILT™)
By combining a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU), along with a digital compass, the HR can accurately compensate for up to 15º of tilt on the rod.
Now you can measure all the way to a building edge without using an offset. Or stretch to get an otherwise out-of-reach point.
Just as with many other Topcon technologies, TILT™ is designed to solve real-world challenges, so your work gets easier, faster, and better.
HiPer HR is perfect for:
Compare to Similar Products:
SS (915 MHz)
2 x Internal batteries
3.7 V, 2900 mAh each
H: 3 mm + 0.3 ppm
V: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
H: 3 mm + 0.1 ppm
V: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm
H: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
V: 10 mm + 0.8 ppm
H: 1.3 mm/⁰Tilt;
Tilt ≤ 10°
V: 1.8 mm/⁰Tilt;
Tilt > 10°
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.