Stay on the straight and narrow
Utilize Horizon software on a simple,
easy-to-use 4.3” color touchscreen.
Utilize Horizon software on a simple, easy-to-use 4.3” color touchscreen.
A full color 3D touch screen packed with features
Designed for entry-level guidance, the X14 offers Horizon software in a simple, easy-to-use format. A full color 3D touchscreen offers moving map guidance or autosteering, as well as a virtual on-screen lightbar. Full-featured for its size, the X14 offers a modular design with on-screen navigation menus, a range of steering patterns, plus coverage mapping and return-to-point.
- Full range of manual and autoguidance patterns
- Simple, intuitive, icon-based, user-definable interface
- Easy setup on leading market vehicles
- Bright, sunlight-readable display
- Easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, easy-to-ugrade as needs grow
Match the receiver to the task
The X14 can be paired with the Topcon SGR-1 GNSS Receiver for manual guidance and coverage mapping. Or, with the Topcon AGI-4 Receiver/Steering Controller for industry-leading autosteering. With the AGI-4, you can more easily upgrade to broader functionality with the other members of the X Family of consoles.
X14 is perfect for:
Compare to Similar Products:
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.