- First, copy the GC3 control file for the jobsite to a USB drive.
- Insert that USB drive into the GT instrument.
- With the LPS_Setup program running on the GT, tap on the Setup File button.
With the USB drive inserted in the GT, you should see two Location options in this screen.
- Internal memory: Internal storage on the GT
- (USB) Removable Disk: USB drive inserted into the GT
- To copy the GC3 file from the USB drive, hit the Copy... button
- The idea is to copy from the USB drive into the internal memory.
- Set the From/To options like the example to the right.
- You should now see the file name of the GC3 file on the USB drive.
- Tap on it and hit OK.
- A message should now appear indicating that the GC3 file will be set as the current project.
- Hit Yes to continue.
- You should now be back at the main LPS_Setup menu.
- At the top of the screen, there should now be a file name indicating the currently active GC3 file.
- You are now ready to begin the station setup process.