Be concrete — very concrete.
3D control at millimeter-level
3D control at millimeter-levelWATCH CASE STUDY
According to plan
Control any concrete paver right from digital site plans. The paver produces exact thickness at exact slope automatically — in horizontal, vertical and in transition. Every goes according plan, in this case a 3D plan — a 3D design.
- Millimeter level accuracy
- 2400 meter horizontal working range
- 40 meter vertical working range
- Multiple users in the same zone
- Pave horizontal, vertical or combined transitions
- For both wide-form and curb and gutter machines
Exact thickness at exact slope
At the heart of Topcon 3D paving is Millimeter GPS technology. A system that brings accurate positions and elevations. A full system set up features up to four transmitters for a large horizontal and vertical working window. It creates literally a working zone. Stay within the zone and pave at mm-level.
Knowing where the concrete paver is located within the 3D design, and therefore knowing the grade required at that exact position, the control box sends correction signals to the screed to precisely maintain mat thickness and slope for that position on the site.
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2022, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.