For your protection, observe the following safety precautions when setting up your equipment:
- Follow all cautions and instructions marked on the equipment.
- The antenna(s) used for this transmitter, must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons
- Ensure that the voltage and frequency of your power source match the voltage and frequency inscribed on the equipment's electrical rating label.
- Never push objects of any kind through openings in the equipment. Dangerous voltages may be present. Conductive foreign objects could produce a short circuit that could cause fire, electric shock, or damage to your equipment.
- This product is intended for restricted access whereby access is controlled through the use of a means of security (for example, key, lock, tool, badge access) and personnel authorized for access have been instructed on the reasons for the restrictions and any precautions that need to be taken.
- Do not directly connect this product to outdoor metallic signal cables. Always connect the product to outdoor metallic signal cables using a protection device that is designed for direct connection to outdoor metallic signal cables (such as a switch or router), or use optical non-metallic signal cables upon leaving the building.
Do not directly connect this product to outdoor power cables.
- For AC Power, connect the product only to an indoor power distribution system that uses current-limiting circuit breakers for AC power.
- For DC Power, connect the product only to earthed power systems that are completely contained within one building.
Modifications to Equipment
Do not make mechanical or electrical modifications to the equipment. Topcon is not responsible for regulatory compliance of a modified Topcon product.
Placement of Equipment
Caution: Do not block or cover the openings of Delta Link. Never place the equipment near a radiator or heat register. Failure to follow these guidelines can cause overheating and affect the reliability of your equipment.