To create a new MAGNET Enterprise account, go to:
- Select "Create Account"
- Fill out all the appropriate fields with your company information. Please note that by default during initial account setup, the individual indicated in this screen will be designated as an Account Administrator
- Select "Submit"
- The following message will be displayed, indicating that an email has been sent with a link to complete the registration process
- Click the link as indicated.
If you have not received an invitation in your inbox within 15-30 minutes of attempted registration, check your junk or spam mail folder for an email from no-reply@Topcon.com or Topcon Technical Support.
- A browser window will open once you have selected the link provided to you in the email indicating that your account has been successfully activated.
- Select “Log in” to proceed
- You will be directed to enter your username and password. Once you have entered this information, select “Sign In”
- You will now have access to a number of Topcon services.
- Click MAGNET
Initially, your account will appear with only the base number of widgets. You will not be able to add users or upload/download files or create projects with this type of account. For this functionality, you will need a license to Enterprise, which you can obtain from either the online Enterprise store or from a certified Topcon dealer.
If you choose to activate via license, you will need to activate your enterprise account. To activate your MAGNET Enterprise account, select Product Registration
- Enter your MAGNET Enterprise license serial number in the field indicated and click Verify
- The product name will be displayed.
- Select Activate to assign the license to your account.