Onboard Consolidated Control
Visualize and command projects with a world of options at your fingertips
Visualize and command projects with a world of options at your fingertipsLEARN MORE
THE DEFINITION OF TOUGH
With the latest total station technology in an IP65 rated housing, the OS can handle whatever you need to accomplish. Built for on-the-go tasks with a far reaching, precise firing EDM, extended use batteries, and data collection software right on the instrument. Take charge of sites with world-class accuracy from the OS series by Topcon.
- Modern, intuitive MAGNET® Field on-board data collection software
- Powerful EDM for rapid, repeatable measurements
- TSshield™ web services for streamlined maintenance and security
- Convenient EDM trigger key with minimal disturbance
ONE TAP FOR PRECISE POSITIONING
The OS series is a professional grade, compact total station with a touchscreen interface on the instrument. Our exclusive LongLink wireless communication method coupled with a robust EDM is an all in one solution for peak performance. MAGNET Field software enables quick field measurements including cross sections, full COGO calculations, and surface staking with just one tap on a screen icon.
OS series Specifications
(OS-105 Single Display)
(Host + Slave)
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2022, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.