- Start and Stop in Manual Control.
- After backing up with a single antenna, travel forward approximately 12’ to set the direction.
- Rotating the blade when the machine is sitting still can effect the grade until the machine moves forward.
- Always switch the system to manual when exiting the machine.
- Avoid Blade Tip/Roll when using LPS or mmGPS.
- Graders with Twin antennas or MC2 are limited to 15 degrees of blade Tip/Roll.
- Keep the draw bar perpendicular to the curb line.
- When using a single antenna, avoid machine side slipping.
- Circle side shift: rotates the draw bar.
- Articulation: rotates the draw bar
- Perform normal maintenance to eliminate excessive slope.
- The accuracy of the equipment is only as good as tightness of the machine.