Accelerate your excavating
Speed, accuracy, and control
Speed, accuracy, and control
Boost excavation workflows and productivity
Improve the productivity, accuracy, and profitability of your excavator projects with 3D machine control workflows. The X-53x delivers the most advanced and precise GPS positioning technology, coupled with advanced sensors, controllers, and simple on-board software. Productivity improvements of 30% or more are common – even for experienced operators.
The X-53x Indicate system provides real-time, dynamic on-screen bucket location and design views.
- Cut grade faster and more accurately
- Create, cut, and check complex designs from the cab
- Increase safety by removing the grade checker from the trench
Upgrading to the “Automatic” system helps operators automatically control the digging depth and bucket angle when inside a working window. Operators can easily execute imported design files or create a custom design from the cab of the excavator using the bucket to take topo shots.
- Automatic system engages inside a configurable working window
- Capability to use imported designs or create them “on the fly”
- Lock bucket attack angle
- Bucket follows complex designs by simply pulling back on the left joystick
- Support for boom automation in tilt/rotator applications
List of currently supported brands and models*
- John Deere - 160, 180, 190, 210, 245, 250, 300, 330LC, 345, 350, 380, 470, 670
- Hitachi - 160, 180, 190, 210, 225, 245, 250, 300, 345, 350, 380, 470, 670
- Komatsu - PC138, PC210, PC228, PC290, PC650LC
- Kobelco - SK170LC-10, SK210LC-10, SK230RC, SK260LC-10, SK270SRLC-5, SK300LC-10, SK350LC-9E
- Caterpillar - 323F, 325FL, 330F, 335FL, 349F, 390F**
- JCB - 220X
- Volvo CR305c
*Electrohydraulic valves are currently not supported
**Platform brands/models that are in final validation and will be available soon
The X-53x system features fully integrated, multi-constellation GR-i3 receivers for precise positioning of the boom, stick and bucket. The GR-i3 is designed as an integrated GNSS receiver and antenna, providing powerful performance in harsh environmental conditions. The automatic option includes custom joysticks and an integrated hydraulic control valve.
Use your bucket to take topo shots – even under water
See how contractors like Tomahawk Construction are increasing productivity, saving time, and separating themselves from competitors using the automatic excavator system. They are staying in the cab, keeping production moving and even making up for difficulties finding more experienced operators.
X-53x Excavator is perfect for:
Compare to Similar Products:
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Software & firmware updates
- Product-specific notifications
We've Got You Covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
See it in action
Your local dealer can't wait to show you what we can do for your business.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.