Ready for the future, today!
Every signal of every constellation above in the palm of your hand.
Every signal of every constellation above in the palm of your hand.SEE HOW
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ALL AVAILABLE GNSS SYSTEMS, NOW AND TOMORROW
The combination of a compact form factor, revolutionary Universal tracking technology, and multiple communication methods makes the Topcon GR-5 receiver the most popular and versatile option for high precision GNSS reliability.
- Capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS constellations
- Universal Tracking Channels capable of all-in-view tracking
- Track every satellite constellation above today and tomorrow
- Signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® to provide ultimate signal lock
- Highest accuracy positioning for RTK, network, and more
- Offers choice of UHF or Spread Spectrum radios, as well as an optional, internal cellular modem for all your project needs
RELIABLE AND PRECISE POSITIONING SOLUTION
The internal technology within Topcon's GR-5 receivers is small and out of sight, yet brings a powerful punch with the ability to listen and track each satellite available today and tomorrow. The Topcon GR-5 receiver harnesses the processing horsepower and intelligence of Topcon’s 226-channel Vanguard chip. Instead of dedicated channel assignments to track a particular signal or satellite, Topcon's Vanguard technology is smart enough to efficiently manage any signal of any constellation for you at speeds like you have never seen before.
GR-5 is perfect for:
How others are succeeding:
Compare to Similar Products:
H: 3.0 mm + 0.4 ppm
V: 5.0 mm + 0.5 ppm
H: 3.0 mm + 0.1 ppm
V: 3.5 mm + 0.4 ppm
H: 5 mm + 0.5 ppm
V: 10 mm + 0.8 ppm
USB and Serial
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.