Unmatched signal tracking
and multipath reduction
Unmatched signal tracking and multipath reduction
Pin based, semihemispherical ground plane GNSS antenna
The PN-A5 antenna combines the Topcon TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element with an innovative convex impedance ground plane. The TA-5 antenna element utilizes an array of vertical dipoles to provide highly sensitive and stable Full Wave signal tracking for all existing and planned GNSS signals. Topcon’s new convex impedance ground plane provides improved multipath mitigation while providing minimum signal loss for satellites tracked to the horizon.
- High-end Geodetic Antenna
- Topcon TA-5 vertical convex dipole antenna element for full spectrum GNSS signal tracking
- Unique semi-hemispherical convex impedance groundplane
- Environmentally robust and sealed
- Minimized phase center offset variations in vertical within GNSS frequency band.
- Improved tracking for low elevation satellites for signal tracking from the local horizon to zenith.
1230 MHz±70 MHz
1565 MHz±50 MHz
+6 dB (typical)
+4.7 dB (typical)
-12 dB (typical)
-10 dB (typical)
D: 15” (380 mm)
H: 10.3” (262 mm)
D: 15” (380 mm)
H: 11.5” (292 mm)
D: 16.3” (415 mm)
H: 11.3” (287 mm)
IEC 60529 IPX7
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.