Dozing without limitations
Sharpen your cutting edge
Sharpen your cutting edgeWATCH THE VIDEO
CONSTANT IN-MOTION CONTROL
Redefine the capabilities of your dozer. The 3D-MCMAX system uses MC2+ IMU Inertial Measurement Units (IMU) sensors that enable you to blade faster and smarter, without the need of a mast.
The increased response time with our MC2+ IMU's working together enables you to make tighter turns, cut smoother grades, and expand your work potential beyond normal automated dozing applications.
- Grade on any slope with rapid blade response times
- Mastless, no more daily set up and take down procedure
- No blade bouncing
- Single or dual antenna configurations
- Supports 4-way, 6-way, fixed and pitch enabled blades
- Perform detailed as-builts with “bottom of the track” data
A CLEAR VIEW AHEAD
This modern system builds upon our technological innovation to deliver the most versatile dozing experience available. With the 3D-MCMAX your GNSS antennas are safely mounted on the roof of the cab, allowing the operator to doze at full throttle with an unobstructed view.
Get your work done right no matter how complex the environment may be - and with the MC2+ IMU sensors working together, your dozer will cut finish grade smoother and faster than ever. You can have this advantage on your 4-way, 6-way, fixed and pitch enabled dozer blades, offering you the maximum flexibility.
3D-MCMAX is perfect for:
How others are succeeding:
Compare to Similar Products:
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2023, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.