LPS Robotic Grader
When satellites are not an option
Robotic total stations use
Robotic total stations use PowerTrac technology
The right alternative
When satellites are not visible, LPS (Local Position System) is the right choice. Situations like tunnels, dense build areas or forests make it tough to use satellites. This is where LPS comes in. LPS uses a standard robotic total station that ensures accurate blade or screed position.
- Standard robotic total station
- Total station accuracy
- 100% slope control sensor
- Simple, fact conversion between GNSS and LPS
- Re-acquire prism lock directly from control box screen
Designed for 100% usage
A standard survey total station measures continuously the position of a dozer, grader or paver and sends this over to the operator's control box for automatic 3D blade and screed control.
In cases where machines are in satellite friendly environments or are not using LPS, a survey crew can use the total station. Performance of the instrument is guaranteed 100%; whether used as part of the survey crew or as part of the LPS solution.
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2022, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.