MSP Rapid On-Board
Setting the scene for
localized monitoring applications
Setting the scene for localized monitoring applications
Intuitive but powerful, lightweight onboard monitoring solution
MSP instrument-based solutions provide the ideal introduction into high-level monitoring applications and are suitable for all manner of tasks, such as bridge, building, dam and landslide monitoring. The intuitive Windows CE interface makes it a doddle to get up and running.
- Stand-alone program installed on MS or MS AX robots
- Multiple target (prism, sheet, reflectorless) monitoring in single project
- RAPID 2D Scan (For MS and AX series only)
- View deformation of each point against initial data in dE, dN and dRL
- Measured data processed by RAPID StarPro Lite
customizable monitoring system
MSP Rapid On-Board is the most comprehensive total station-based solution available. Running locally on our high-end MS and MS AX measuring stations, MSP On-Board features all the functionality to establish a full monitoring system.
As an introduction edition, MSP Rapid Multi-round features the capability to monitor up to 10 targets during a single monitoring cycle and output data as 2D or 3D reduced files.
Get support where & when you need it-
for all your Topcon products.
A simple, free login entitles you to the following benefits:
- Downloadable product manuals
- Video tutorials and quick guides
- Comprehensive training and documentation
- Dealer assistance with any tech issues
Extend Your Benefits
Register your product now to receive additional support including:
- Automatic firmware updates
- One free Support case per registration
- Access to Topcon Professional Support
We've got you covered
Need more info?
We can email you additional product information. Your contact information will never be shared.
Reach out to one of our partners for more information or a price quote. Use the link below to find an expert in your area ready to help your business software needs.
Livermore, CA United States
©2022, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.