- If requested, you may be asked to provide support information for a MAGNET Field job file
- A Support Info Zip file containing the *.mjf Job file as well as background data is included in this file
Configure Port Data Logging
- First, verify the Job is configured properly to provide the needed background data
- To do this, Click on the Configure Icon on the MAGNET Field Home screen
- Click the Global Icon
- Check the box next to Port Data Logging
- Check the box next to Enable Job History
- Click the green check mark button in the upper right of the window to save and close the Gloabal Settings Window and return to the Home screen
- Click the Options button in the upper left corner of the display to open the selection list
- Click on About
- Selct the Support Info Button
This dialog lets you collect all information needed for support into an archive file:
- In the Support Info filename field enter the name of the target archive file. By default, it will be the name of the current job.
- In the comment area, you can add any comments which may help the support team resolve your issue. This information will be saved in the target archive file as a text file.
- If required, select the Upload support info via Internet check box to transfer the archive file to the Enterprise server for the support team. This is available only when you are registered for Enterprise.
- Click check mark to save the archive file in the current job folder by default and optionally to send it to Enterprise.
- Select OK
- The Support Information Zip file was created succesfully
- Click on the Close button at the bottom of the display
- Navigate to the location of the file
- Send to the party requesting the file