The new Edit Points dialog in MAGNET Office enables the user to:
- Edit groups of points in an entity, including points, lines, arcs, strings, and polygon areas.
- Assign point codes
- Assign points to layers.
- Define points to be Used in a Surface.
Points can be selected and edited by these criteria:
- All Layers
- Active Layers
- Current Selection in the Map View
- By Entity
Points can also be filtered by these classifications:
- Point number range
- Point color
- Elevation range
- Use in surface
Inserting & Hiding Columns
- Additional columns can be inserted by right-clicking in the point table and selecting the Insert Column pop-out menu.
- Columns can be hidden by right-clicking in the desired column and selecting Hide Column.
Multiple Point Edit Dialog Box
When points are selected, the user has these options available:
- Set Properties - Set the active properties toolbar to the properties of the point selected.
- Get Properties - Get the active properties toolbar settings and apply them to all the points selected
- Annotation Settings - Configure the points annotation display
- Properties - Open the Edit Group Properties dialog
- Elevation Adjust - Opens the Elevation Adjustment dialog
- Delete - Delete the selected point(s) in the table or in the Survey view
- Add Data - Add points of an entity to the points table
- Apply - Apply changes without closing the dialog
- Invert - Invert the point selection
- Clear - De-select any selected points
- OK - Apply changes and close the dialog
- Cancel - Close the dialog box without applying changes