Contour lines are lines joining the surface’s points of equal elevation.
You can use contour lines to:
- visualize the relief of the surface
- detect and correct the surface created.
To add contours, go to View/Spatial/Contour lines
Contour Lines dialog
- From the Surfaces list, select the required surface.
- Tick the Enable contour lines for the surface checkbox.
- Review the contour lines parameters. If needed, change them. Parameters are described in the table below.
- Click OK.
Review the ploted contours