- The PT3 file is Topcon's proprietary file format just for transferring point data.
- To export the points, go to Data > Points > Import/Export > To PT3...
- You will have the option to select all points, only points that are selected on the screen or points by a defined layer.
- By default, Pocket3D will save the file to the Topcon\3DMC\ folder on the collector. This can be changed by hitting the three dot box next to Target file.
- Set the target file location to the USB drive. Depending on the style of data collector you are using, this can be shown as the D:\ drive or USBHardDisk.
- If the Append to target file checkbox is checked, the points can be appended to an existing text file.
- Hit the OK button to export the points.