Unzip Installation File to a USB Flash Drive
- On a Windows machine, unzip(extract all) the installation ZIP file into the root folder of a USB flash drive.
- Safely eject the USB flash drive from the Windows machine.
Console Software Upgrade
- Insert the USB containing the upgraded software.
- Go to the Setup screen and select System / Utilities.
- Select CONSOLE SOFTWARE UPGRADE.
- Selecting this option displays a message that the console will restart.
- Confirm the message. The console will restart and load the upgraded software.
- The console will provide the option to restore all user data to the state it was before the upgrade. WARNING: Selecting No will delete all data saved on the console.